IBPS Clerk Mains Exam is the last stage of the recruitment process for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020-21. The selection will be made on the basis of the marks scored in today’s exam. You can check the detailed IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2020-21. Read this article to know the overall difficulty level, section-wise difficulty level, weightage of topics for the IBPS Clerk Mains 2020-21 Exam.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2020-21 Major Highlights
The main highlights of today’s IBPS Clerk 2020-21 Exam are given below.
- The overall difficulty level of the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam was “Moderate to Difficult”.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude questions were of “Moderate to Difficult” level.
- The General English section was Moderate & doable comparatively.
- The Quantitative Aptitude section was time-consuming due to calculation problems.
- General Awareness/ Financial Awareness questions were majorly based on the current affairs of the last 6 months.
Section Wise IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis
Now that you are well aware of the overall exam analysis of the IBPS Clerk 2020-21 exam, let us now understand the IBPS Clerk Mains Detailed Exam Analysis 2020-21.
1. General English
2. Quantitative Aptitude (Moderate to Difficult)
IBPS Clerk M
3. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
4. General Awareness/ Financial Awareness
This section had questions from current affairs of the last 4-5 months based on budget & more. However, some static questions were also asked in this section based on RBI etc.
Read the detailed exam analysis of the IBPS Clerk Mains 2020-21 Exam at Gradeup to know the expected cutoff scores and good attempts as well.