New Delhi: National Testing Agency will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination Main 2021 February session from Tuesday, February 23rd 2021. The admit cards were released on Feburary 11th. For those appearing in JEE Main 2021, candidates must have their colored hall ticket. The exam will be held on February 23, 24, 25, and 26. This year, NTA will hold the Joint Entrance Exam for admission in engineering courses four times. JEE Main Paper 1 will be conducted in all four sessions, however, paper 2 for BArch and BPlan will be held be conducted in February and May sessions only.
Points to keep in mind:
- Candidates are advised to report at the Examination Center well in time i.e. 2 hours before commencement of the examination.
- A candidate who does not possess their admit card and the undertaking stating they are not Covid positive will not permitted for the exam.
- Candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her opted subject indicated in the Admit Card.
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all the time.
- Hand Sanitizer need to be made available at entry and inside the exam venue.
- Candidates should not to wear shoes/footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons at the exam hall.
- Read the instruction carefully before beginning your exam.
- Distribute your time carefully and begin with the quickest section first, which is usually Chemistry, so that you can save time for lenghtier sections.
- Read questions and options carefully, don’t jump to answer.
- In your last minute prep, do not begin any new topics, stick to what you know and what you have practised.